Today is the first day you may begin moving into the dorms for the upcoming school year. You must post your student I.D. in the group prior to moving in. A blank badge for you to remake your badge, if your rank has changed or if you lost yours over the summer, is below. All students living in the dorm will be issued a key card. All available dorm rooms can be found in the gallery. Please choose your room from this selection. Teddy has the food truck here with free noms for you while you move in. I also will supply snacks from the Bake Shop.
Please review all dorm rules prior to moving in.
Thank you, Mauricio
URGENT NOTICE: The exterior doors to the dorm will now remain locked at all times. I will be issuing key cards to all Scouts living in the dorms. Scouts must not lend their key card to ANYONE (not even another Scout). Any Scout who lets a non-authorized cat into the dorms will be immediately evicted. Those allowed in the building are residents (with an official CSU ID card), CSU Administrators, Denmaster and Denmother. If you misplace or lose your key card, let me know immediately, so I may re-key all the doors. I will be dropping off everyone’s keys here throughout the day for pick-up. Thank you for your compliance. Director of Campus Security, Scout Mauricio
Several dorm rooms in Cat Scout Hall have been redesigned this year. Photos will be reposted throughout the year to make sure new students can choose which room they would like to live in for the semester. All rooms are furnished, but you must provide all personal items. You may decorate your room in any manner you choose.
Please review the dorm rules prior to moving in.
ALL SCOUTS WHO CHOOSE TO LIVE IN THE CSU DORMITORY MUST HAVE A VALID CSU STUDENT I.D. THIS MUST BE POSTED IN THIS GROUP PRIOR TO SELECTING A ROOM.
1. Harry Hooligan and his pals are not allowed in the dorms. Anyone caught letting him or his friends in or fraternizing with them will be kicked out of the dorms on their hiney!
2. No alcohol in dorms.
3. No catnip/silvervine/valerian in dorms.
4. Male and female Scouts may not share a room unless they are members of the same family.
5. No boycats in the gerlcats dorm room (or vice versa) after 9 p.m.
6. No loud noises (music, video games, etc.) after 10 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 11:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
7. No cooking in rooms except for in a microwave if you bring one from home. NO FISH IN THE MICROWAVE!
8. No open flames of any kind, including but not limited to candles, in dorm rooms.