Earn Your Badge!
To earn your badge, attend the lecture:
Good news: NO QUIZ!
In the comments below, tell your survival
It must be at least 200 words.
If there are two scouts in your household, you can split the assignment, but it needs to be at least 300 words.
WHAT THE STORY NEEDS TO COVER:
What are three things you would add to your emergency survival kit in addition to what was covered in the lecture?
If you were on a hike, got lost, and needed to implement the tactical survival protocol, what things would you be happy you had in your kit?
- What would you most like to see in your ideal survival shelter?
- Who would you most like to have along when you are in a survival situation?
- Who would you most like to see as your rubber?
- Have you had to implement the tactical survival protocols, like when you were on your Clan of the Cavecat night in the wilderness, what skills served you best? What do you wish you’d known what to do?
- Do you own a pair of Cat Scouts Tactical Underbriefs?
- Please add one survival training tip that was not covered in the lecture.
Leave your assignment in the comments below!