YOU can help decide who will wear the Cat Scout of the Year 2019 crown!
Submit your nomination here:
- You may only submit one nomination per household. For example, Tim and Einie will have to agree on one scout to nominate.
- You may not nominate yourself or a family member.
- Previous winners are not eligible. Pick someone who hasn’t won before.
- Only scouts who have been active within the last three months are eligible to vote.
- Once the nominations are complete, we will review the nominations and select the finalists. From those finalists, a group of previous CSOTY winners will select the winner.
- Winner will be announced on New Year’s Eve.
CSOTY is NOT a pawpularity contest. It honors the scout who has contributed the most to the Cat Scout community, demonstrated mastery of Cat Scouts skills, infected others with his/her pawsitive attitude, performed selfless acts, and lived life the Cat Scout Way during the previous year.